Helpful instructions to connect your Bluetooth device with Vibe.
Supported Bluetooth Dongle
EZC-5200 Mini 2.4G/5G Wi-Fi Bluetooth Adapter Buy from Amazon
EDUP USB 2.4G/5.8G Bluetooth WiFi Adapter Buy from Amazon
Compatible with Potassium 2.4.1 and later versions
- Supports HID devices, such as Bluetooth keyboard, Bluetooth mouse, and game controller
- Allows you to connect your Bluetooth speaker or headset to play audio
- Currently does NOT support Bluetooth calls, recording or video/audio conferencing
- Connect the Dongle through a USB port to your Vibe (USB 2.0 recommended)
- Reboot the device and see the Bluetooth menu appears in Settings - Network
- Select the Bluetooth switch to turn it on, search for your device, and tap the name of the Bluetooth device you want to pair with.
- If Vibe does not support such type of Bluetooth, your device may not show up in the search results.
- If you want to remove the Bluetooth Dongle from the USB port, power off your Vibe device first. Do not unplug it while Vibe is in operation, otherwise, a system error will occur.