Helpful instructions to connect your Bluetooth device with Vibe.
- Supports HID devices, such as Bluetooth keyboard, Bluetooth mouse, and game controller
- Allows you to connect your Bluetooth speaker or headset to play audio
- Currently does NOT support Bluetooth calls, recording, or video/audio conferencing
Please confirm your Model on the back label of your Vibe board:
For model V55N201W or V55N201R, we use a micro USB port. Please follow these steps.
For model V55N203W, we use a Type B cable port. Please follow these steps.
For models V55N201W and V55N201R:
- Purchase one of these recommended dongles from Amazon or your preferred retailer:
EZC-5200 Mini 2.4G/5G Wi-Fi Bluetooth Adapter Buy from Amazon
EDUP USB 2.4G/5.8G Bluetooth WiFi Adapter Buy from Amazon
- Connect the Dongle through a USB port to your Vibe (USB 2.0 recommended).
- Update your Vibe board to Potassium 2.4.1 or later versions.
- Reboot the device. A Bluetooth menu will appear in Settings - Network.
- Select the Bluetooth switch to turn it on, search for your Bluetooth device, and tap the name of the Bluetooth device you want to pair with.
- If Vibe does not support such type of Bluetooth, your device may not show up in the search results.
- If you want to remove the Bluetooth Dongle from the USB port, power off your Vibe device first. Do not unplug it while Vibe is in operation, otherwise, a system error will occur.
For model V55N203W:
- Select Settings - Bluetooth and switch it on.
- Search for your Bluetooth device, and tap the name of the Bluetooth device you want to pair with.