Vibe has 2 USB ports, HDMI in, HDMI out, and a 3.5mm audio port.
This article applies to the Vibe Smartboard 55″.
Vibe board supports wireless devices with the above ports and Bluetooth-connected devices. There are alternative methods outlined below to achieve connection with Wireless accessories.
Popular Wireless Accessories:
- Clicker: you can turn pages remotely or one-click switching the eraser and return to the previous tool on the board with a clicker
- Wireless Keyboard: While you don't need to use a keyboard with Vibe, it can come in handy if you are doing a lot of typing on your board. (A popular workaround when you need to do a lot of typing is to join the same Vibe board from the Vibe web app)
- Wireless Mouse: if you want to select the whiteboard or turn pages remotely, you can also choose to use a wireless mouse.
- Please refer to this article for pairing instructions. You could also use a USB mouse with low dpi that supports Android 7.1.
- Remote Control: we have tested this remote control, which is compatible.
Popular Cable Accessory Options:
There are HDMI In and HDMI Out ports on the back of the board.
You can display your screen by connecting the computer to the Vibe board's HDMI in with an HDMI cable.
You can also mirror Vibe to a bigger screen or projector using HDMI out and the HDMI cable.
- Note: there are some restrictions to using HDMI with other devices, please see this article for more information on compatibility with HDMI.
3.5mm audio cable:The size of the audio cable that can be used with Vibe board is 3.5mm.
Ethernet Cable:The ethernet cable can connect your Vibe board to the local network for file sharing and Internet connections.
Dual WiFi dongle:This dongle will set up a hotspot for you to screencast wirelessly. If you have challenges with using the wireless screencast, this is a helpful workaround.
- Please see this article for more information: Dual WiFi for Screencasting