Vibe has 2 USB, HDMI in, HDMI out, and a 3.5mm audio port.
Vibe supports wireless devices with the above ports, but currently does not support Bluetooth connected wireless devices (unless they have a USB dongle).
Popular Wireless Accessories:
- Clicker: you can turn pages remotely or one-click switching the eraser and return to the previous tool on the board with a clicker
- Wireless Keyboard: While you don't need to use a keyboard with Vibe, it can come in handy if you are doing a lot of typing on your board. (A popular workaround when you need to do a lot of typing is to join the same Vibe board from the Vibe web app)
- The Vibe board does not have Bluetooth functionality, but you could use a keyboard with a USB dongle.
- Here is one option for a wireless keyboard that we would recommend if you need a keyboard.
- Wireless Mouse: if you want to select the whiteboard or turn pages remotely, you can also choose to use a wireless mouse.
- The Vibe board does not have Bluetooth functionality, but you could use a wireless (USB) mouse with low dpi that supports Android 7.1.
- Remote Control: we have tested this remote control, which is compatible.
Popular Cable Accessory Options:
There are HDMI In and HDMI Out ports on the back of the board.
You can display your screen by connecting the computer to the Vibe board's HSMI in with an HDMI cable.
You can also mirror Vibe to a bigger screen or projector using HDMI out and the HDMI cable.
3.5mm audio cable:The size of the audio cable that can be used with Vibe board is 3.5mm.
Ethernet Cable:The ethernet cable can connect your Vibe board to the local network for file sharing and Internet connections.
Dual WiFi dongle:This dongle will set up a hotspot for you to screencast wirelessly. If you have challenges with using the wireless screencast, this is a helpful workaround.
- Please see this article for more information: Dual WiFi for Screencasting