Enrollment failure may happen on a Vibe Smartboard Pro 75″ after resetting. Here are steps to help you handle the issue.
Prerequisite: An external USB keyboard is needed!
- Press the Power button on the front panel of your Vibe board to turn it off;
- Please wait for a few seconds and make sure the power button turns from green to red;
- Plug an external keyboard into one of the four USB ports of the computing module of your Vibe board. You can see the keyboard backlight is on when it is connected;
- While pressing and holding down the Delete key on the external keyboard, press the power button on the Vibe and wait for it to power on. This will take you to the Setup Utility page (the BIOS settings).
- Use the navigation keys from the keyboard to navigate to the Security section;
- Press the down arrow key from the keyboard to scroll down to Clear TPM;
- Hit the Space key to select Clear TPM and you can see an "X" in the brackets;
- Use the navigation key to select the Exit tab and the Exit Saving Changes item. Then hit Enter to exit with those changes.
- Now, try again to enroll your Vibe board!
For more information about How to manage your Vibe Pro 75″ remotely, please refer to that article.