If you're experiencing lag or delay when screencasting via HDMI, here is a proven solution.
- connect your PC to the Vibe board via HDMI
- make sure no touchback cable is connected
- Connect your device to the Vibe board via an HDMI cable and enter the HDMI view. (If you have questions about using HDMI, please refer to this help article: How to use HDMI with Vibe?)
- A toggle switch will appear in the top-right corner. You can click on the '?' icon to see more details:
- You can switch between two different modes. To enable annotation, tap on the pen icon and choose as follows:
- Similarly, you can disable annotation to boost your HDMI transmission speed. Disabling annotation will provide a more stable and smoother screencasting experience.
- The toggle switch will dismiss automatically after 5 seconds of inactivity. Tap on the screen bring it up again.