There are two different 3rd party apps that help you easily print out your Canvas pages:
NokoPrint, and PrinterShare
They basically have the same working process, so we’ll use 'NokoPrint' as an example to show how to directly print from your Vibe board.
1. Find the apps in the app store and install them.
2. After you have installed the app, go to the Canvas page that you want to print out. Click on the sharing icon in the upper right corner, tap on the drop-down arrow ˅ beside 'Get Canvas Code', and select 'Share to Apps'.
Choose the printer app you want to use.
3. When you get into the app, click the printer icon at the bottom.
4. Select the printer that you want to use.
Note: Make sure your Vibe board is linked to the same WI-FI as your printer.
5. It will show a pop, asking you to download and install docs rendering library, please click on 'Continue' to install.
6. After installing successfully, you can click 'PRINT' at the right bottom corner, set up the printer settings as you want, and send it to the printer.
7. Then you can go to pick up your printed paper!
You can use NokoPrint for free, but it will include advertisements. The ad-free version is $7.
PrinterShare is $7 and is ad-free.
- To remove the ads in PrinterShare, you could choose 'UPGRADE TO PREMIUM' at the bottom.
You can either choose to purchase online or purchase via Google Play. If you wish to purchase via Google Play, please make sure your Google workspace is set up according to this article.
- To remove the ads in NokoPrint, you could tap on the 'REMOVE ADS' in the upper right corner. In order to make the purchase via Google Play, please make sure your Google workspace is set up according to this article.