Vibe boards currently support using Google services in experimental mode (ex: Google Play Store).
This functionality is currently under beta evaluation.
Please turn on the Google Play switch in Settings > Experimental, if you would like to try this beta feature on Vibe.
For a Personal Google Account
Sign into the Google Play Store with your personal Google account. Follow the instructions on the screen and you should be ready to go in minutes.
Your login will also be valid for all other Google services including Login with Google function.
For a G Suite Account
Please follow the instructions below to set up your G Suite account on Vibe.
Note - If your G Suite admin is forcing work profiles on Android devices, then you will not be able to use Google services such as "Login with Google" on Vibe.
This is because the Android work profile is currently not working on Vibe yet.
In this case, you can still use Google Play Store on the Vibe, simply follow instructions below and stop at Step 3.
- Open Google Apps Device Policy app on Vibe. This app is pre-installed in version 1.5.3 (2.0.4) or above.
- Press Add Account at the bottom of the app. If your G Suite account has turned on 2-step verification, please check the text notification or SMS on your phone/or other devices.
- Once you finish the login process, you will see a screen like this.
- Press Next, and Allow in the dialogue.
- Make sure to check the "I don't want a work profile" checkbox, and Next.
- Press "Activate this device administrator", then Enforce.
- If the Vibe has not set up a Screen Lock PIN yet, please find the red notice "Touch to change password" in Policies Section, and set up a password (PIN). This PIN will be prompted to input every time Vibe wakes up from sleep or restarts.
- Once the PIN setting is done, you will no longer see a red notice in the Device Policy app. This means your G Suite account has been set up properly on this Vibe.
As a result, Google Play Store, Login with Google function, and other Google services are ready to use on Vibe.