To screencast your computer screen onto Vibe, use an HDMI cable to connect to the HDMI In at the back of the board. To project the Vibe board onto a different screen, you can use the HDMI Out.
Using HDMI to screencast:
1. Use an HDMI cable to connect to the 'HDMI In' at the back of the board.
2. A pop up will show on the top of the screen, select 'show'.
3. Now you will see the content on your computer up onto the board.
Annotation on the screen:
1. There will be an annotation button on the right, click on it.
2. Start annotation.
3. Once you finished, you can exit out and go back to your whiteboard.
4. If you want to switch back to your HDMI screen, go to the 'Menu' button and click on HDMI to go back.