If it's your first time to open a local Vibe Board under the offline mode, please follow the instructions below to find your files. After the settings, you can open the local boards directly next time.
- Click the 'Save Board' in the board option menu to save your Vibe board under offline mode.
- Click "Open...", then click the upper right menu, and select 'show internal storage'.
- Click the upper left menu, and select the Vibe storage location.
- Select the 'Download' folder.
- You will find your local Vibe boards in this directory.
- After the settings above, next time you just need to click "Open..." to open this folder.