Here is step-by-step guide for setting up your Vibe board for the first time.
Setting up the Vibe board
1. After powering up the Vibe board and seeing the welcome message, please choose the system language.
2. Select your preferred WiFi network and enter the password.
3. Select your time zone, then click next.
4. Give your Vibe board a name. (This will help you find the device when you wirelessly screencast.)
5. After you finish the setup, go to the homepage and click "Touch to start" to start whiteboarding.
6. You can immediately start using the canvas as a guest, or you can log into your Vibe Canvas account (please see Creating & signing into a Vibe Canvas account for more details). We recommend creating an account so that every canvas is saved automatically as you work.
If you have any trouble getting started, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to learn more?
For more videos on specific features, please see our video tutorials.