Vibe is compatible with most wireless (USB) devices, but does not have bluetooth functionality.
Vibe has 2 USB ports support USB 2.0 and USB 3.0, HDMI in, HDMI out, and an 3.5mm audio port. Vibe supports wireless devices with the above ports, but currently does not support Bluetooth connected wireless devices.
Here is a list of popular options:
- Clicker: you can turn pages remotely or one-click switching the eraser and return to the previous tool on the board with a clicker
- Here is one option for a clicker that we would recommend if you need it.
- Wireless Keyboard: you don't need to use a keyboard with Vibe, but it can come in handy if you are doing a lot of typing on your board. (A popular workaround when you need to do a lot of typing is to join the same Vibe board from the Vibe web app)
- The Vibe board does not have bluetooth functionality, but you could use a keyboard with a USB dongle.
- Here is one option for a wireless keyboard that we would recommend if you need a keyboard.
- Wireless Mouse: if you want to select the whiteboard or turn pages remotely, you can also choose to use a wireless mouse.
- The Vibe board does not have bluetooth functionality, but you could use a wireless(USB) mouse with low dpi and support Android 7.1.