Since Vibe Sulfur 2.1.4, touchback via HDMI is supported.
- Make sure the computer's USB port and microUSB cable both have data transfer capabilities.
- The micro USB and USB 3.0 ports cannot be used at the same time. Micro USB interface will be disabled if they are connected at the same time.
Here are the step-by-step instructions:
- Connect your computer with Vibe board using HDMI cable.
- Connect the computer with Vibe via another micro USB cable. This interface is located between Audio and USB 3.0 on Vibe, as shown below.
- Then click the HDMI icon on the status bar to enter HDMI. If the micro USB cable has been connected, it will enter touchback mode automatically. Or, you can switch to annotation mode by clicking the icon in the upper right corner.