This article applies to the Vibe Board 55″
While Vibe offers beautifully designed custom mobile stands (in white or red) with easy installation, Vibe boards are also compatible with many other types of stands or wall mounts if you have different needs or requirements.
Vibe currently offers sleek mobile stands in red or white for $500 USD. Vibe stand dimensions:
- Stand size: 50.4" (width) x 50.9" (height) x 26" (depth)
- Weight: 33 lbs
Note: When the board is attached to the stand, the bottom of the board is approximately 40 inches from the ground.
Other compatible stands/ wall mount options:
- Wall mount:
Black adjustable wall mount: Kanto PDX650 Full Motion Articulating TV Wall Mount
- Height-adjustable stand:
- White/black height-adjustable rolling stand with laptop shelf, locking wheels: VIVO Mobile TV Cart for 32-65 inch LCD LED Plasma
- Black mobile height-adjustable stand with double shelves, cord management, locking wheels: ONKRON Mobile TV Stand TV Cart for 50''– 83'' screens
- Black mobile height-adjustable stand with adjustable shelf: Kanto MTM65PL Stand for 37-inch to 65-inch TVs
- Sleek wooden easel height-adjustable stand (not mobile): EleTab Easel TV Stand for 49 to 70 inch Screen
- Artistic easel height-adjustable TV mount with swivel and tripod base (not mobile): VIVO TV Stand for 45 to 65-inch Screen
- Black aluminum height-adjustable stand with wheels, height-Adjustable AV shelf, and camera tray: NB North Bayou TV Stand for 2 to 65 Inch Screens
- Black low height mobile monitor cart with wheels, and adjustable height and viewing angle: BIGalleons Mobile TV Mount Stand for 32-65 Inch Screens
There are many TV stand and wall mount options available on Amazon, Best Buy, or directly from manufacturers such as Onkron.
When looking for options to go with your Vibe board, please ensure the stand or wall mount can:
- Support at least 65 lbs
- Is compatible with a 200 x 200 VESA mount
- For wall mounts:
- The supported screw model is M6, the length depends on the mount but should be between 12-20 mm.
- Please make sure to get a wall mount that can extend from the wall so you can access the USB/HDMI ports in the back of the board (see pictures below). You can find the model name on the label which is pasted on the back of your Vibe board.
For model V55N201W or V55N201R：
For model V55N203W：